How do I install the replacement screen door roller #84-090

A quick learner from Fort Worth, TX says:
I just received my replacement rollers from you and I am stymied as to how to install them. The product code is 84-090, and as you can see, there is an end part with two holes that fit onto to pins on the screen. I have tried everyway I know to get the part containing the holes spread far enough apart to get the holes over the ends of the pins.I have had little luck and I'm wondering if there is a special tool or trick that I am unaware of to accomplish this task?

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to provide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
We have been frustrated with installing this wheel assembly as well. The engineer that designed this roller did not take into consideration how the consumer would replace as needed.
We use needle nose pliers to install these but have found this just does not work in all doors. When we cannot repair with the needle nose pliers we actually need to take the door apart to install the wheel assembly on the corner key and then put the door back together and rescreen.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
84-090 : Patio Screen Door Roller, 1
84-090
Price: $2.98
Patio Screen Door Roller, 1" Nylon W