SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

How do I raise this SGD-R35 door?

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi. I need to adjust the height on the rollers on my sliding door, but don't know where that is located. It's an SGD-R35. Would you mind letting me know.

My dad told me to look at the front instead of the end...somehow I missed that, but neither direction turning the screw seems to raise the door enough. It still rocks in the frame when you try to slide it, which makes it really difficult to move. (I know I need to clean out the track, too.)
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you might have a tandem roller in your door similar to our 81-018. As your dad said, the adjustment screw is on the face. If the door is still hard to slide after you turn it, then your roller assembly might be broken. Look at our video below on replacing patio door rollers. We can help you identify a good match (81-018 is just an example, I'm not sure if it's what you have), but we will need to see it removed.
A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
Thank you so much for your time and for the video and link to the part. When my husband has time to help me, I'll have him help me get the door out of the frame so I can see which type of rollers it requires.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)