How do I remove my old spring tension roller from door?

A home owner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
how do you remove the old spring tenison roller and housing from the existing screen door? I can only find the adjustment screw.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sorry for the delay, I wanted to create a video to show you how to remove the old roller from your screen frame. The procedure is to remove the old roller's adjustment screw and then use pliers to pull the old roller out of the screen frame. Let me know if you have any questions after watching the video.
A quick learner from Honolulu, Hawaii says:
Hi Mike,
Thanks so much for the very infomative video! Iam sure I can replace the rollers myself. I called a couple of local screening companies and they quoted me a price of around fifty dollors a door so you saved me some bucks.
Thanks Again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I too believe you can replace them by yourself. Good luck!
A home owner says:
Thanks, Mike. I was hesitant to pull too hard on the old wheel assembly, since it gave me a lot of resistance (I thought it was anchored somehow, but viewing your video it now seems most likely it's stuck due to a little rusting). But I'll really put on it now to see if it comes out. Thanks.

--E.
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.