SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

How many types of weatherstripping did Alenco use?

A handy person from Prescott AZ says:
I have a bunch of the Alenco Windows installed in my house. The windows are good and I replaced the balencers with new ones that I ordered from your company; they work great!

But I am having a problem finding the right wheather stripping for the bottom of the window to keep the dirt and dust out when the wind blows here; it blows a lot!

I don't have a piece to take a picture of.

My question is, is there a single style that Alenco used or did they have several different parts for the non-tilt windows?

Thank you so much for the order that was already sent to me, the parts worked great.

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gerrit. Alenco most likely did use several different types of weatherstripping, so I'm not sure what you have. You might want to check out either our 58-164 or 18-171 and see if these could work. Their slide-in legs are each a different size, keep in mind.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)