How to Adjust 23-038 top guide

A quick learner from Michigan, USA says:
Howdy,

I have a set of closet doors with 23-038 top-guides. I need to extend the guide. They are currently at their "lowest" setting (guide closest to door itself) and I need to extend them up.

I've been playing with this for a few hours and cannot see how to move it. I don't want to break it. I can see the central stud/rivet that holds the plastic glider in place, but cannot figure out how to "release" that stud/rivet/screw to allow me to slide the plastic glide "up".

Hoping it's simple and I'm just being dense ;-)

Gerry
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The manufacturer of the 23-038 did away with the adjusting screw and now design the nylon piece with notches for the rivet to lock into. To raise the nylon guide, install the 23-038 on the back of the door and place a slotted screw driver in the slight indent on the nylon guide, then tap it up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.