How to remove old hinges for 39-539

A home owner from Miami Fla. says:
Good Day, I bought product code #39-539 this year. I don't know how to remove the old vent hinges for the Andersen windows and how to install the new vent hinges. Is it possible that you can upload a video on how to remove the old vent hinges and install the new ones? Perhaps if that is not possible, any help provided would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a video showing how to replace the 39-539 vent hinges at this time, though we will certainly look into it in the future. I still may be able to help, though.

You will first have to check on your window to see if these hinges are attached with an "E" clip (like our 21-161) or possibly a rivet, witch will need to be drilled out. You might want to contact a contractor to do the work as it can be a little complicated depending on your situation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.