How to remove screen wheels?

A quick learner from New Jersey says:

I managed to get to my home in Atco, and look at the sliding screen door.

However, I did not know how to take it out. It is all metal as shown in the picture below (from the Swisco website).

But, it looks like the second picture below.

User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. This looks like our 84-031 screen door roller with a steel ball bearing wheel. To remove the door, you will need to turn the two top adjusting screws counter-clockwise to take pressure off the wheels and give the door play so that you can raise it. Now, go outside and place a thin putty knife under one of the bottom wheels to force the door up and pull towards you. Do the same on the other wheel.

Now that you have the door out, check out the video below. Hopefully this helps.
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.