How to replace the 26-375

A quick learner from Mesa az says:
How do you you replace pivot bar there are no screws to take it out is there a video on 26-375
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 26-375 has a locking pin at the top of the pivot bar that needs to be disengaged so that you can remove it. If possible, I'd like to see the end view of the sash where this pivot bar sticks out so that I can give more specific advice.
A quick learner from Mess az says:
There are no screws on the window to take out the pivot bar now what help
Profile picture of Paul
No, the 26-375 doesn't use screws. Like I said, there is a locking pin you have to disengage. Please show me a picture of the end view of the sash, where the pivot bar sticks out. I can help you further then.
A quick learner from Gilbert,az. says:
Hope you can tell me how get pin out
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you for submitting your picture. Look at the 26-375 pivot bar you received. On the top is a small pin sticking out, that locks the tilt bar in the frame and keeps it from sliding out. You will need to unscrew the bottom rail of the sash itself and pull it away slightly from the glass so you can take out the pivot bar.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.