Howard Industries sliding window roller

A quick learner from East Stroudsburg, PA says:
Attn: Paul @ SWISCO: Is this product(#87-090) a Howard Industries sliding window roller? We were told to view product #87-072 as it was a Howard Industries product; however, the plastic housing of #87-090 looks more like the one we are trying to find. Is it possible to send different views of the #87-090? Can you tell me if the concaveness of the #87-090 is deeper & wider than the #87-072? Can a catalog cut of Howard Industry sliding window rollers be faxed to us?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The same wheel is used in both 87-072 and 87-090, making the housing the only difference between the two window rollers. Attached to this post is three alternate views of the 87-090 window roller. I do not have any indication that this roller was used by Howard Industries, but it is possible. I do not have a catalog page of Howard Industry window rollers to fax you.

Top view of 87-090
Top view of 87-090

Side view of 87-090
Side view of 87-090

Profile view of 87-090
Profile view of 87-090

A quick learner from East Stroudsburg, PA says:
Paul, thank you for responding. The housing on #87-090 is what we are looking for. Our original roller wheel measures 4/16" inside; 9/32" outside. Another supplier sent a new replacement wheel measuring 3/16" inside; 4/16" outside. Also, the old roller wheel is 1/16" concave cavity & the new is 1/32" . The original diameter is 10/16" & the new wheel is 19/32". The window does not slide properly along the track with the new roller wheel. The old wheel had ball bearings and the new wheel has a straight shaft. Will wheel #87-089 fit our needs? Is Howard Industries still in business? Appreciate all of your assistance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the two pictures provided in this post. I took some closer dimensions of just the wheel of the 87-090. The wheel is SWISCO part 87-089 and has a 5/8" outer diameter, 1/4" inner diameter, and a 5/16" thickness. I do not believe Howard Industries is still in business. There is no minimum order online at SWISCO.com, so you can just order one 87-089 to try out on your window.

Side view of 87-089
Side view of 87-089
Profile view of 87-089
Profile view of 87-089

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.