Hunt for new hinges

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi! I recently bought my first house and I'm redoing the kitchen cabinets, along with all the hardware. I tried to salvage the hinges but a lot of the pins were broken and loose, etc. I purchased inset hinges from Home Depot and of course they don't fit and won't work. I attached a picture of the hinge with the markings/numbers on it and then the hinge still on the cabinet door. Not really sure where to go from here so hope you can help! Thank you!
User submitted photos of a cabinet hinge.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Thanks for posting with detailed photos! This looks very similar to the 32-127, hinge kits. Compare the measurements and let us know, we would be very happy to bring in the antique brass version for you.
A home owner says:
Hi Donna - Thank you for getting back to me. I've gone to every hardware and cabinet specialty store around me and not a single person has been able to help me. Felt completely defeated, by hinges. I'm pretty positive those are my exact hinges! Thank you so much!!
A home owner says:
How long would it take to get the Antique Brass hinges in?
Profile picture of Casey
Hopefully only two weeks. I'll get started on them today and let you know when they are available.
Profile picture of Casey
Hello again! We were able to get these in a little earlier. Our 32-127 is now available in antique bronze.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.