SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Hurd weatherstripping

A professional from Durango, CO says:
Having trouble matching some possible Hurd weatherstripping. We have the 58-053 locally, but it will be too wide for these windows. The bulb is 5/16" tall. The base is 1/4" tall, but the single fin at the bottom of the base. is only 3/32" wide. There is no second fin. The top of the base is 3/16" wide. Hope you can help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, I just don't know what you have. I need to see a picture of the weatherstripping in question. You can upload your pictures right here for us to see.

Before you upload your pictures, though, please watch the video below. There is a very specific way we need you to take your pictures in order to ensure that we have all the information we need. The video will clarify.
A professional from Durango, CO says:
Here is one picture. Hope it helps.
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I haven't been able to find an exact match, but I don't see why our 58-053 won't work. While I can't guarantee it, this bubble seal appears to be our best possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)