SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I am looking for the part numbers for the follwoing items for our Simonton Windows (installed in 1999)

A home owner from PA says:
Thank you in advance for your help with this. I am looking for the following replacement parts:

1) 1/2" Coil Double Support 3" Length X 1" width (not including small tabs) X 1/2" thick

2) Heavy Duty Pivot Shoe 1/2" Thick, 1" height, 1 1/4" width (no image). I believe it's Product Code: 15-191

3) 5.5 lb Coil Balance 39" A (image attached)

4) Top Tilt Latch Right and Left (Length 2 5/8" X width 11/16" image attached. I believe it's product codes: 26-244 and 26-243

If you need anything else from me, please let me know.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The coil spring looks like our S160-5. Check it out and see what you think. It only has a travel distance of 35", unlike your 38", but I don't think that should be much of a problem.

The pivot shoe, I agree, resembles our 15-191. Just make sure the dimensions match. As for the spring housing, see our 15-150D. It only has one installation hole, but that should also be fine.

Finally, I also agree that the 25-243 and 25-244 look similar to your tilt latches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)