SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I am trying to replace 2 door handles on large 50 year old glass sliding doors

A home owner from Syracuse , Indiana says:
The measurement between screws is currently 15/16

One photo is of the outside which is just metal and for all I know could be a replacement.
The other photo is of the inside showing a mostly non existent handle but the lock still works.
The other photo is of another door with the same handle that is broken with the lock missing.

The house was build in 1964 and the doors are metal and very heavy. I can find no markings on the doors.

The door was one inch thick and that the screws were 3 15/16 inches apart. After researching further on your site I noticed another handle that looks very similar to mine it is 82-261

I had initially thought that maybe 82-003 would work, but now I think 82-261 is the one.
User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. No, I don't think either our 82-003 or 82-261 can work. Neither use an inside mortise, which you appear to have. Instead, look at our 82-035 or 82-069, one of these may be a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)