I have 10 vinyl windows all of the balances of corroded and snapped

A contractor from Annapolis says:
I've 10 replacement vinyl windows I will list the sizes below they have the dual coil balance system their double pane insulated glass I will need the shoes for all of them as those of all broke because they were plastic I attached one that my neighbor got he doesn't remember the part number I want to make sure the coil wait is correct I do not know the weight of these windows and I need to try and get this as soon as possible as my house is being sold please help I would like to get the plastic piece that holds the coils as well as some of those are broke and most of the screws are corroded
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The shoe resembles our 15-180. Just make sure the dimensions match. If this is what you need, it uses our Series 190 coil spring. Without knowing the sash weight I can't recommend a specific number, but you can match up the number printed on your existing coil springs to those under our Series 190 to find the correct part.

You can also see our 15-181 clip, 15-182 barrel, and 33-073 screw.
A contractor from Annapolis says:
There was two other times they were able to help me identify a close balances them based on the size of the windows and the glass is there anyway you can at least estimate so I can order as I said this is very time sensitive and I need to order it today. Is there anything like I believe it was the series 120 or 130 where it's the balance shoe the coils in the cover all as a package
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You have not given us the size of the windows or glass, but if you do we could try to estimate something. It is much easier to match up the numbers on the coils you have now, though. They should be located near where they screw into the shoe. You could also get the weight of the sash by placing it on a scale. Those last two methods are much more accurate than basing a spring weight based on window size.
A quick learner from An says:
They were given the first time I believe
10 windows total
35x34 (2)

36x58 (8)
can I just go ahead and use I think it was series 120 were all the parts are includedspend $40 a window rather than spending $120 a window I suggested to begin with
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. For a 35" x 34" window, I would recommend our S190-640 for each side. For a 36" x 58" window, I would use an S190-540 and S190-640 on each side. Please keep in mind that these are educated guesses. I cannot guarantee that these parts will work on your window.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.