SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I have part number 39-399

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Our handle in our rental house was broken off. I am looking at the photo that you guys have on line and see the grey "nub or crank" that the handle attaches to. Our nub/crank is missing. When you look in the hole where the nub/crank goes there is a piece that little squared piece of metal that came out. I assume this is where is normally attached to the entire handle and simply is pushed into the hole? I am wondering if I just simply replace the handle (t comes with the hardware attached as well) or if I need to replace the entire crank?

I need to order the crank and all if needed but was looking for a little guidance.

Thank you for your time and courtesies.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Jim. Are you referring to the bore? This is the small metal protrusion over which the handle slips. If this is missing, then you will have to replace the entire operator, as it means that the gears inside have been stripped.
A quick learner from Minnesota says:
I am looking at 39-399 per your suggestion. I need a crank/handle with it. I look at the 2 on the page next to the operator and it does not look like either of those will fit.

Can you give me the part number for a folding handle if you have one? If you don't have a folding handle, I will will just order whatever code number you suggest.

Thank you Tom. Have a great week!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the 39-205 and 39-114L found on the Related Item(s) section of the 39-399's page? If so, then these two handles are fully compatible with the 39-399.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)