I need 2 top pivot pins and one bottom pivot bracket.

A quick learner from San Antonio, TX says:
I cannot find a manufacturer or other distinguishing features, but pic 006 is of a similar door showing a top pivot. The actual pivot rod that I need has a different pivot bracket, as shown in photo 007, where the 3/8 inch that goes into the bracket must be 1/4 inch. I also need one bottom bracket, as shown in photo 009. If it helps any, photo 008 shows the bottom pivot rod that needs to fit into the bracket shown in photo 009.

Dimensions for the top pivot rods are: length - minimum of 5 inches; rod diameter 5/16 inches, except the top 3/8 inch that fits into the bracket - it must be 1/4 inch diameter, with no plastic cap.

The opening in the bottom pivot bracket for the end of the rod must be 1/4 inch.

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If I read your questions right, then the top pivot pin in the #007 photo has a 3/8" base pin with a 1/4" tip. If so look, at our 21-024 pin and see what you think. I don't have a bracket like you show in photo #009, but if you use our 23-316, you can use it with our 21-023 threaded pin.
The opening in 007 is 1/4 inch (the 3/8 is the length from the top of the 5/16 pin where it decreases to 1/4 diameter to allow it to fit into the top pivot bracket in 007. So I guess you would say it has a 5/16 inch base with a 1/4 inch tip (no plastic cap). Do you have anything like that?
Profile picture of Paul
In that case, maybe our 21-003 would be a better match.
Can you tell me if the plastic cap comes off of the 21-005 item you carry? If it does, what is the diameter of the part of the pin that is underneath the plastic cap?
Profile picture of Paul
Sure! The 21-005 pin is 5/16" all the way up, even under the cap.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.