SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need 21-717/21-767 wheel replacement

A quick learner from Argentina says:
We need to replace a fitting model 21-717 / / / 21-767 as it broke the wheel. There is your representative in our country? or we can send a replacement hardware?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We don't have a representative in Argentina but you can purchase a replacement directly from our site. Now, I don't know exactly what you have, but when I cross-referenced those numbers I pulled up our 23-070. Carefully compare this roller to your existing hardware and see if they're a match. If they're different at all, let me know how and we can try to find something better. Pictures may help, as well.
A landlord from buenos aires -argentina says:
Nos parece que el modelo 23-070 es el correcto.

como hacemos para que nos llegue a argentina si lo compramos por web ??

It seems to us that your model 23-070 is the correct replacement.

How can we ensure that this will ship to Argentina if we purchase it from your website?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, our 23-070 would ship via International Checkout. For more information, check out our Shipping Policy. This will show you everything you need to do to make sure you have your order shipped to the right place.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)