SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need 3 window cranks & 1 cover

A home owner from springfield va 22153 says:
Id numbers on crank read 20755 on one hinge & the other 8589.they look very close to your picture of 39-156 and cover code 39107,I need 3 cranks & 1 cover.

thank you Ken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I can't confirm exactly what you need based on these numbers. You say that it's like the 39-156, though. When you compared our dimensions to yours, how well did they match up? Did they differ in any way? If so, can you tell me exactly how? It may be best if we see a few pictures of your operator removed from the window before we suggest anything.
A quick learner says:
Tom,
Here are the pics you asked for. Thanks
Ken
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect, thanks. I agree, our 39-156 looks close. I just recommend carefully comparing our dimensions to yours to ensure that they are the same.
A quick learner says:
the main arm that connects the window to the crank is 9" long.doese that help?
thanks ken
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, the main arm length is definitely important. However, so are the other dimensions. We show detailed measurements on the 39-156 store page for you to reference. If they differ in any way, let me know how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)