SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need a replacement thumb lock for my pella vinyl slinding glass door

A handy person from Ovean View DE says:
the door serial number is G 0310499432....can you give me a price on a white painted door handle with thumb lock?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but we are not able to trace that number. Could you show me a few pictures of the hardware in question so that we can find the best match?
A professional from California says:
The only handle I know Pella has used on it's vinyl line is 82-073 or 82-074. As far as I know, and I've asked store reps, they only have the one model.
A handy person from ocean view DE says:
I need the thumb piece in brass or white
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Aha, I see. I'm afraid the thumb lever alone cannot be replaced for this handle, since it is pressed at the factory. I think you should consider our 82-069 as a replacement. This should have the same dimensions and should engage with the mortise lock the same way. It also has an adjustable thumb lever that can be centered, like yours is. Best of all, if the thumb lever ever breaks in the future, you can just replace it by itself without needing a whole new handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)