SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need a sliding glass door locking handle.

A quick learner from Rancho Cucamonga California says:
I am looking for ( 2 ) locking handles for my sliding glass doors. The only making I can find on door is Cardinal IG CIG 3-2-99 and IGMAC IGCC CBA. The markings on the door say it was manufactured by Cardinal but I have zero luck finding door handles. When looking at the attached pictures please disregard the temporary handle I have screwed in just to open and close the door. The door is 1 5/8" wide and the 4 holes are 4" apart on door. I was wondering if your 82-074 would work? I also wanted to ask if this includes the locking part in the door frame in case the one currently installed does not fit this new locking mechanism. Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help. Start by looking at our 82-035 or 82-069, these have an installation hole distance of 3-15/16", which I think is what you have. They do not come with mortise locks but I think they will work with the one you have now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)