I need all hardware for a set of bi fold metal doors. Please see attached photos.

A contractor from Lake St Louis, MO says:
Hello,
I need help getting all new hardware for the set of metal doors I have for a customer. Please see attached photos.

I would like to get all new pins, mounting brackets for pints and upper lower track as well.

Please let me know your thoughts on cost, eta on parts and shipping cost to 63367, lake st louis, MO

Thanks,
Jonathan
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have a Float-A-Way bi fold doors. Is that name familiar? If so, then the parts you should consider are our 21-022 guide pin, 21-023 bottom pivot pin, and the 21-024 top pivot pin.
A quick learner from Lake St. Louis says:
What about the upper and lower track?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that part! I'm afraid we do not have the tracks for these bifold pins. If you need those replaced, as well, then you can substitute with our 21-401, 21-402, 21-403, or 21-404. However, you will also need our 21-100 nylon caps for the pivot pins (21-023 and 21-024, which I mentioned before). This will allow those pins to fit in these new tracks. You can tap the caps on with a mallet.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.