SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need both right and left hinges and cranks as shown in PICS

A quick learner from Toronto says:
I have contacted two representatives in TORONTO CANADA and they say you do not have this anymore.

I am travelling to DES MOINES IOWA on WEDNESDAY and could have something delivered at my friends house or go to a representative in DES MOINES>

Kindly assist me if you can.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The operator you show in your photo is no longer available. However, I have found that in some cases, the part that breaks is the plastic base that the operator is attached to on the sill. Take a look at our 39-248 and see if that is the only part broken.

If you do need to replace the whole operator itself, I was told that you can use the newer style hardware. I myself have never personally done it so I'm not sure how well it works. Take a look at our 39-091 and 39-092 operators along with the new style sash bracket, 39-522. You might also need the 39-557 operator sill shim and the 39-522 handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)