SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need help with coils

A quick learner from Georgia says:
Based upon picture #2 my window repair guy looked with me on your site 2 weeks ago indicating the Series 140 was what I needed-

However it does not seem to be the appropriate or part match. My guy also didn't tell me about weight capacities.
Therefore, previous order # 754462, 3 lb Series 140 Quick-Tilt, Single Product Code: S140-3 is pending return.

The attached pictures may help determine if the coil balance shoe is the only item I need at this time
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The S140-8 may work as a substitute, but your balance system more closely resembles a combination of our 15-180 and S190-832. Keep in mind you don't need to replace every piece in the balance system, only those that are broken.
A quick learner from Georgia says:

I just installed 2pair of 15-180 pivot shoes only - attaching them to the original coils as pictured-
however, both windows still drift downwards.
Although the coils seem to look in good condition,I will be ordering the S190-832 with hopes this will solve the problem.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think it will. If the windows drift down, then the issues is the springs having lost some of their tension.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)