SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need replacement door locks (latches and strikes) for these doors.

A home owner from USA says:
I need replacement door locks (latches and strikes) for these doors. The doors made by Florida Extruders Int
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, your handle and parts seem to be fine. Could it be you just need to replace the internal mortise lock? Yours looks like our 82-218. A good way to test is to remove the handle from the window and test the mortise lock manually with a screwdriver. If you do need the other parts, see our 82-035, 82-309, 82-306, and 89-017, just to get started.
A home owner from USA says:
Thanks for the part numbers. I'll order the new mortis locks for each. As far as the latch plate, I watched the video for the 82-306 (install key lock) and noticed the door had a latch plate that was extended and not simply flat as the 89-017 is. Do you sell this? I'd call it an extended neck latch plate. My doors have to be pushed tightly (too tightly for me) to engage the one lock that does work and I'm thinking a pair of these extended ones or using washers behind the plate to raise it from being flush with the door frame might do the trick. Your thoughts please and thank you.
Best,
Ernie
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we carry a few different kinds. You can see them here. Also keep in mind you can adjust your mortise lock by turning the slotted screw on its face. That will move it forward and back. That may be all you need to do.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)