SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need replacement internals for locking/latching mechanism on 2 identical sliding doors

A handy person from Antioch says:
Both are 36x72 vinyl C-LC25-36x72 sliding glass doors. One locking mechanism requires adjustment weekly while the other will not lock at all and springs open. I need a quote for 2 sets of internals. Handles are ok.

These doors were possibly purchased at Home Depot via special order about 15 years ago. I cannot locate any Mfg/Mdl tags on door or frame however.

3 pics attached.
User submitted photos of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It's hard to say what you have, exactly, based on these images. What is the distance between the screw hole centers? If it's 3-11/16", then you may want to check out our 82-218. Let me know what you think.
A handy person from Antioch says:
The distance for the latch internal is 3-11/16, and the distance for the handle is 4"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! That matches up with the installation holes for the 82-218. What do you think? Could you get this to fit?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)