SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I need this type of casement window slider

A home owner from Arkansas says:
These are casement windows have truth hardware on them, I need the sliders for windows. The windows are bigger than normal and might be a heavy duty slider. . I have brought the operators from you which are correct, but when trying to remove slider off old to new operators the sliders broke. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is the slider part of the hinge, right? If so, then this piece cannot be replaced. You would need a whole hinge. I think you should take a look at our 36-013-10 and see if you think this will work.
The slider slide out when i replaced the operator. was hoping to just replace slider only....

This slider goes on the end of the operator. The hardware on the window is Truth hardware. I got the double hinge operators which are the right replacement operators. Thanks for the help!
Profile picture of Tom
Great, I'm glad the new operators worked out. I think I see what you mean about the sliders, now, as well. Are you referring to something like the 39-529?
Already order and received the 39-529's . They do not fit into the slider groove. Hence why I am asking for help. The casement window are 3x4 ft in size. they where special order, so I was wondering if it might be a heavy duty slider
Profile picture of Tom
I see. In that case, can we see a few pictures of the slider removed from the window? We don't really have a heavy duty version of the 39-529, but we'd be happy to research something for you. I just need to see what you have in more detail.
Here are some pictures of the slider on the worn out operators.
A customer submitted image of their operator guide.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Ah, that's a huge help. This looks similar to the Roto system. It's a little different, but the same concept. Check out our 39-542 track, which has a similar black slider. You will also want to see our 39-341 & 39-342. How does this hardware look to you?
The 39-542 track does look like it will work, but it needs not to have the 90 degree angle. It needs to mount flush to the bottom of the window.
The 39-541 slider is also close, but I do not need the pin in it. I need the hole there to mount to the dual hinge operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Are you sure it won't work? It looks like you have room under the window to accommodate it. Is it possible to see a picture of your entire track and operator removed from the window? Maybe seeing the whole system separate will help us. Otherwise, the 39-542 is the best match we can come up with.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)