I need two constant force balances.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I can find no marking on these balances at all. Not on the coils, which seem to be worn nor the plastic housing. There is no labels on the windows to match builder to part. The balances are single coil. The length of the top piece is 1 5/8" and, together the two pieces are 2 7/8" long. It is an inch wide. My sash is 20 lbs. It is a single hung window. Thanks, Alan
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alan. Please see our 15-180 pivot shoe, 15-182 bushing, and 15-186 clip. For the spring, see our Sries 190 coil.
A quick learner says:
Hello - I have a question as this is all new to me. In your response, you mention the 190 coil. They come in a variety of sizes. What are the differences? What would picking one coil over another do?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Each different Series 190 option corresponds to a different strength spring. You will need to refer to the number printed on your current springs, that will tell you what you need.
A quick learner says:
The numbers are worn off. I checked both springs. So far, I cannot find any info which relates the spring numbers to the weight they support. All I can tell you is that my sash weighs 20 pounds.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello again. We can work with that, actually. Can you just confirm how many springs are used on each side? It looks like just one. The strongest Series 190 spring we have can only carry 8 pounds, so one on each side would carry a maximum of 16 pounds, which might be too weak for you.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.