I needed to replace (2857233)

A quick learner from Arlington. MA says:
Hi,

I just received my order of 32-031 in the mail (great shipping service--no complaints there). I had ordered this product because the rear drawer slides on my dresser are broken and need replacement. I looked up the patent no. on the slide I needed to replace (2857233) and my search results directed to what I just ordered from SWISCO. However, I just tried to fix the drawers and the slides do not fit. I compared the old and new slides and they are quite different sizes. The opening of the old one is 3/4" wide, and the opening of the new one is 1_1/8". For reference, I have attached a photo of the difference.

If possible, I would like to find the correct product to exchange these with, or return them, as I cannot use them at all. Can you please provide a recommendation on how I can proceed?
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! How about our 32-030? This matches the 3/4" measurement you gave us, and based on what I see the shape seems to be a little closer. How well do the other details compare? Don't worry about the color, that doesn't matter.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.