I ordered wrong sash guard!!

A handy person from Vero Beach, FL says:
I recently ordered 6 window sash guards because in 2013 I had placed an order for the 8-044, which I thought was the correct part. At that time I fixed those windows and thought I had a few left over but cannot find them. Thus I just reordered. When they came it it is obvious they are not the right parts. I would appreciate your taking a look at this picture and sending me six of them. I would also need approval for the return of the wrong parts. Thanks so much!!
Dave
sash guide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dave. Hopefully we can find the right top sash guide. Can you show me a picture of one of your originals, but undamaged? Can you also give me your dimensions? You can use our 18-044 as a reference for what measurements are important.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.