SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I think series 380 24 inch

A home owner from Maui says:
Non tilting window. I think this a series 380- the balance measures 24 inches long and the top definitely looks a 19-005. I wasn't as sure about the 15-005. I hoped you could confirm.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think your bottom shoe looks more like our 15-004, but I cannot be sure as the total depth is not clear in your picture. To be honest, it's hard to determine what the depth is based only on a tape measurer in a picture, due to how specific the difference is. You will have to use your best judgement. That said, consider our Series 385 as a possibility.
A home owner says:
I measured the shoe and its depth is 1 inch like 15-005 not 1 3/32. I didn't realize I needed to click one more webpage to see the measurements on the different shoes.

Also I double checked my measurements and the channel is actually 25 inches long and best matches series 380.

So if the channel has the stamp 24 3 HR CALDWELL.
what strength do I choose?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great! Glad you were able to work things out. A stamp or 24 3 usually corresponds to our 2430 option, but you can always weigh your sash to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)