SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I want to look key my Melgar Slide door

A quick learner says:

I sent you an email with the following information and you asked to send you some pictures and measure of the handles, attached are the pics and the measurement of the handle is 7Inches. see pictures.

"I want to lock key a Melgar Slide door but want to be sure the Swisco lock works on my slide door. What kind of information do you need to so you can tell me it they work or not on my door?"

Please let me know which one should I order. for my door

Thank you -Rigo
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rigo. Based on your pictures, I think you can use our 82-068 handle set to replace your eixisting hardware. This is compatible with the 82-310 key cylinder, but the exterior pull would need to be carefully drilled out to accept it.
A home owner from CA says:
Thanks Paul, I will take your advice and I will order the 82-068 handle set and the 82-310 key cylinder as you recommended.

Thanks again for all your help.

- Rigo
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you so much for your business! I'm glad I was able to be of assistance. Please let me know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)