SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I would like these Rico wood window channel balances

A quick learner from waitsfield vermont says:
Hi,
I need to replace the channel balances on several 22 year old Rivco wood, double-hung, tilt-out windows. I've looked at your videos but can't find one for tracks like mine. Photo is attached, with the #22 shown, hopefully helpful.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! It's very hard for me to tell what balance this is without seeing them removed. I want to say that it looks similar to our Series 795 balance, but I just cannot say. Can I see a few pictures of them removed from the window?
Hi Tom, thank you for that very fast response. I've found stickers on the windows identifying them as 9000/9500 series models. The jambliners are vinyl. The ribbed channel balances are 23" series 750 block and tackles. The tie bar guides are 15-109. The channel balance shoes are 15-112. At least this is what I, a layman, think. I've attached images of the entire assembly; the balances; the tie bar guides and shoes; and the vinyl jambliner for your examination. Please let me know if you think I have these product id's right and what my options are for replacement. thank you!
User submitted picture of balances removed from track.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you for posting! I agree with your assessment. The 15-109 shoes and Series 750 balance look like they're pretty close. Just make sure all the dimensions match.
Thank you, Tom. One last question: do you folks stock just the vinyl jambliners themselves as a separate item? I've cracked a few throughout the house and they could stand replacing.

thanks again!

Jim
Profile picture of Tom
Hey, Jim. Unfortunately, we do not stock jambliners. You may want to contact the original manufacturers, they may be able to help you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)