SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

I would like to replace my Kinco balance 29 3 IP Caldwell

A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
I have a Kinco window that I need to replace both channel balances. The existing balance is stamped 29 3 IP Caldwell. The existing channel top matches your 19-005 and the bottom shoe matches your 15-002. Do you offer a balance in this configuration?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. We don't have this attachment configuration as a standard option, so your balance will have to be custom made.

To begin, review this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I have started for you and see if the information looks good. If so, you can fill out the rest of the information and submit it for a price quote.
A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
The two custom made channel balances I ordered 5/07/13 arrived today, 5/13/13. The new parts fit perfectly and the entire window repair took less than five minutes. Thank you for your help and for making this such a pleasant DIY experience.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great news! Thanks for letting us know how it worked out. If you need any other help in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)