SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Republic Window Lock 2-1/16" screw holes

A quick learner says:
i NEED A LOCK AND STRIKER REPLACEMENT FOR MY REPUBLIC WINDOW.
The lock is 1"x 2 5/8" with holes being 2 1/16th" on center and 7/16th" from the top. The striker 1-16th" x 2" wide. The holes are 1/2" in from the side.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 90-161 White Window Lock and Keeper. Do you think this would work for your lock? Please let us know!
A quick learner from IL says:
Paul 90-161 wont work I have a different striker.
Profile picture of Paul
Do you think that you might be able to replace your current striker with the keeper that comes with the 90-161? If not, can you please upload a few pictures of your striker? Can you also let us know the distance between its installation hole centers?
A quick learner from Il says:
the lock is 2 1/16th on center
the striker is 1"
A customer submitted photo of their window lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you so much for the pictures! Please take a look at our 90-264 Crystal Window Sash Lock and our 90-237 Rollyson Window Face Mount Keeper. Do you think these would be a better fit?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Upon further inspection, we've realized that the 90-264 might not work with the 90-237, due to the pair of nubs on the back of the 90-264 which interfere with operating with your current keeper.

The recommended keeper to go with the 90-264 is the 90-263 Face Mount Keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)