ISEO Mortise Lockset

A handy person from Elk Grove Village, IL says:
I need to replace a broken lockset. It looks like your 82-400 might fit.

What is the oc spacing between the handle & key channel in the lock cylinder?

Also if I should ever need a new cylinder what would I need to know (name/type), dimensions, etc) to get one that will fit and do you sell the cylinders?
User submitted a photo of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The measurement between the key hole and lever handle hole is 3" on the 82-400. The width and height of the lock box is 2-1/4" by 7". The back set from the edge of the lock to the lever hole is 1-3/4". Hopefully these measurements help. Check to see if your lock matches up. Also, if you need to just replace the key cylinder, our 40-089 could work as a replacement. Note that the 82-400 takes a Schlage key way, whereas the 40-089 take a Kwik Set key way.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.