Ideal Security screen door closer

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace the door closer on my aluminum screen door which has a silver and blue sticker which indicates it was made by Ideal Security Hardware (who are no longer in business). Unfortunately I cannot find a model number or any other identification. Attached is a drawing of the door closer I would like to replace it without having to move any of the brackets which are currently on the door and the door frame. I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement at any of the hardware or home improvement stores in my area.
door closer
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the best option for a replacement closer we have would be our 40-077. I recommend going over our information just to be sure. Ours might be a little longer than what you show in your drawing, so you might need to reset the door bracket on the storm door. Let me know your thoughts.
How to Install a Door Closer with Drop-Pin Attachment [1080p]
How to Install a Door Closer with Drop-Pin Attachment [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 40-077 storm door closer
How to install the 40-077 storm door closer
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.