Identification of Casement window manufacture and parts replacment

A home owner from Lansing, MI says:
Hopping to identify manufacture of my windows and their approximate age. Need replacement parts for cranks and crank box. I was also seeking opinions if I should just replace them even though none of the double pane windows have lost their seals. They're are approximately 20 windows in the house. Thanks so much for your help.
operator crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your operator looks like an older style Andersen part. We do carry the newer Andersen operator, the 39-094, but I don't know if it would work on your window or not. We also carry the 39-365 Truth operator, but I also don't know how well this would work. Take a look at these operators and see if you could adapt either to your window.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.