Identify Assistance w Sliding Window ROLLERS

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Technical Assistance Person(s),
I need your help to try to identify a replacement for our worn Sliding Window Rollers.

Attached are (2) photos and rough dimension drawing of the existing mechanisms (cage + rollers).
Please suggest all possible options for replacement, or upgrades (such as 2- rollers per cage).
Thank You for your assistance,

Kind Regards,
Dennis
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for waiting, Dennis. We don't have an exact match for this roller, but we're bringing in something I think may work as a replacement. Please give us a little more time to have it made up for you, and I'll let you know when it's available.

Also keep in mind these only use one wheel per housing; the axle slots are set at two different heights, which allows you to adjust it to the higher or lower position. Having 2 wheels in each slot would mean only the lower wheel would touch the track.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, please see our new 87-226 roller. We think this may work for you. See what you think.
A home owner from Cupertino, CA says:
Thank You !!
First, I will order 2 to try for fit.
If all goes well I'll order a large number for all the windows.

Thanks for taking the time to find a very close fit ... I will report back on how well it fits/works.

~D
Profile picture of Tom
It was our pleasure. Thank you for ordering with us. Please let me know how it works out, or if you need anything else.
A home owner from Cupertino, CA says:
FOLLOWUP COMMENT:
THEY FIT PERFECTLY ... these were an EXACT replacement!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

FYI ... I contacted 4 different online "window parts" companies. None but YOU / SWISCO were really exact and helpful in trying to find the right replacement. I provided the same drawings and photos to all, but SWISCO is the only company that dug in and identified the correct replacement part. You folks are really GREAT!! Thank You ... Thank You ...THANK YOU :-)) !!
Profile picture of Tom
That's fantastic news, thank you so much for confirming! I'm sure that will help other customers in the future.

We were of course very happy to help you. Thanks again for your business, and let me know if we can be of any help in the future.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.