Identify Correct Replacement Part

A contractor from New Port Richey, Fl says:
I'm trying to replace a glass sliding patio door latch. This was one was made by Delta Industrial Systems out of Miami, Fl. The distance between the screw holes is 6-5/8". It has the round knob that you turn to lock it. There is no keyed lock on the outside. The latch locks down. I could take pictures and send to you if that would help in indentifying the correct part. I am in the New Port Richey, Fl area visiting my sister. Do you sell anything like this? Thanks! Glenn

It is 6-5/8" between holes. Are there other measurements that I should take?
door latch
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 82-008, Sliding Door Handle. I believe this is the replacement set you are searching for.
A contractor from New Port Richey, Fl says:
Thank you for your help. I just placed an order for 82-008. Thanks again! Glenn
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.