Identify Sash Pivot Bar?

A home owner from Michigan says:
Attached is a photo of a broken sash pivot bar installed on an unknown brand vinyl window by a contractor who has gone out of business. I've looked all over the window and at the paperwork supplied by the contractor and cannot find the name of the manufacturer. Any help in identifying it or a possible Swisco equivalent would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
user uploaded photo of broken sash bar
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

We are researching a replacement pivot bar, but I have a quick question. What is stamped on the pivot bar? It looks like 1528-1 (but there maybe another number after the '1') and the other stamp looks like 1463.
A home owner says:
I am sorry for not including this in my original question and for the shadow in the picture. You are right: it is stamped "1528-1" on the body and "1463" at the end. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We believe we may have located a replacement pivot bar that will work with your application. An update will be made to the discussion board as soon as the product is available and online for you to view.

Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the good news. I look forward to learning the details about the replacement.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi,
Please take a look at SWISCO product 26-376, Window Sash Tilt Pivot
Thanks for the research and for getting the part. Just placed an order.
A handy person from Illinois says:
Did the suggested replacement part work? I have the same broken pivots but the replacement suggested does not look exactly the same
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.