Identify Shoe

A handy person from Naperville, IL says:
The shoes on my Jeld-Wen cracked, but I could not find equivalent replacement parts on your website. The shoe sits in a channel 9/16" deep by 1" wide. The shoe is 1-3/8" high and contains a spring 1/8" by 7/8" long. See two attached photos. Thanks. Les
User submitted a photo of a balance shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This shoe looks like our 25-207, however ours is 1-1/4" wide. Do you think you could use this as a replacement? You may want to remove it from the window to get a more accurate measurement.
A quick learner from Naperville, Illinois says:
Paul. I'm sure that's the part. The dimensions are off because I measured while the part was still in the track. I'll order the parts. Thanks for your speedy answer. This will be the second time SWISCO has saved me a couple of hundred dollars by DIY. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great to hear! Thanks again for your business. I'm always here if you have further questions.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.