SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identify a sliding window part

A home owner from Martinique says:
I would surely appreciate any help identifying this part, even partial! this is pretty old, something like 40 years !!

Picture says it all.
setup of two cases sliding into each other to tune the height of the wheel.
Wheel case: 3" x 1"1/2 - width: 1/2"
External case: 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Wheels: 1 1/2"

Tuning of the hegith with the bottom screw - top screw is very long, passes on top of the wheel without touching, and screws into the frame.

The trick is the top part of wheel case, that has a groove on each side that fits into the frame.

All windows of the house are fitted with this type of wheels !!! cant afford to replace all the windows - only the wheels !
Many thanks for your help,

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Eric! I recommend that you consider our 81-023 Sliding Door Roller. You may be able to use this as a substitute. To install, you would have to remove the bottom door rail and counter sink hole for the installation screw. Take a look at the following instructions for more information:
Diagram on how to modify the bottom rail of the 81-023.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)