Identify broken tilt pin & broken latch

A home owner from Aiken, SC says:
I am the original buyer of a home built in 2001 in which all the original windows were manufactured by M & W. I understand that M & W has been acquired by Ply Gem Windows. Their area sales rep referred me to you to find two replacement parts.

One of the windows has both (1) a broken pivot pin at the bottom, and (2) a broken latch at the top. Pictures of both are attached with a ruler in each photo providing the length of each broken part.

Can you help me identify the parts? Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks for your help,
John
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 26-243 and 26-244 tilt latches could work for you I would recommend removing yours to confirm our measurements are the same. The pivot bar, meanwhile, looks like our 26-366. See what you think!
A home owner from Aiken, SC says:
Thanks Paul, the 26-366 pivot bar looks to be just what I need.

Unfortunately, the two tilt latches you suggested have square ends while the one I seek has one rounded end. What I need looks more like 26-371 but that is 1/2" too short. 26-439 is the right length but is a surface mount, not a snap-in. 26-442 looks like the right shape, and is spring loaded as is the original broken part, but no dimensions are given. I need it to be approximately 2-1/2" long. A picture of the broken latch was included with my original inquiry. This time I've also attached a picture of an unbroken latch in case this helps.

Thanks again for your assistance.

John
User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The tilt latches I recommended also have round ends. The only part that's square is the top lip, which does not affect installation or function. We have more detailed pictures on the 26-243 and 26-244 store pages if you wanted a better look.
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.