SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identify roller

A handy person from Hollywood Fla says:
Are there some kind of I.D. Marks on the rollers or doors. There appears to b scores of rollers on web. Before I remove door and watch rollers crumble in front of me I need hope I can find new ones
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid you aren't likely to find any identification number on your door that tells you what rollers you need. Keep in mind most manufacturers don't design their doors with repair in mind; they would rather you simply replace the entire door. They don't want to make it easy for you! Fortunately, replacing the door is not necessary, but it will take a little homework.

We can help you find a match, but we will need to see a picture of your roller removed from the door. We will also need your measurements.
A handy person from fla says:
Thanx for a timely honest reply. Your video made take outa joke. i am on east coast of Fla rite now and my mom is on West, when i head back nxt wk ill shoot a pic to you. Thank you a buunch. K.H.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We're always happy to help! In the meantime, you can look through this section of our catalog. Perhaps you can find something that looks familiar, or at the very least it could save you a step.
A quick learner from S FL says:
Thanx for another prompt reply. When I get back to my moms I will def buy from u guys
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)