SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identify sliding window roller

A home owner says:
Attached are photos of window rollers that I am attempting to identify and order. It has a plastic housing and a brass roller. The windows are probably Jordan or Alenco manufactured in the 1980s.

Thanks
User submitted photo of their sliding window roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

How do the measurements of your roller compare to the dimensions found on the 87-182 window roller?
A quick learner says:
The 87-182 that you suggested is not the correct window roller. I have not found the proper roller in your on line catalog. I have made a drawing with the measurements. I hope this will help you identify the roller.

Thanks
User submitted photo of sliding window roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us with detailed measurements. I believe we may have found the needed replacement. I will post again as soon as it is available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
Please take a look at the newly added SWISCO product code 87-187, Sliding Window Roller
A quick learner says:
Donna

You did great in locating this 87-187 sliding window roller. It is the correct one.

Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)