SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identify storm door handle

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace a handle on a strom door with lock.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
This is definitely something we can help you with. We first need to figure out what handle set is currently on your door. Can you submit a couple pictures here of your storm door and handle set?

Do you know who the manufacture of your storm door is?

Take a close look at the door frame and hardware, are there any stamped names or numbers?
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I need this handle for the storm door. I don't see the name of company which made these doors. this house is about 18 years old I don't know when they put the strom door in this but in this door you could change screen or glass.

In side there are only three holes to put knob.

I hope this will help you to find the right match for it.
user submitted photo of door handle
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, you are in trouble. The original handle lock set that you have has been discontinued by its manufacture and is no longer available.

The manufacture recommends the 40-058, but the holes for the deadbolt do not line up. The 40-058 lock and deadbolt should work as a replacement, but the deadbolt holes will have to be re-drilled.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)