SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identifying a window crank

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:

I trying to find a right and left-handed version of the GU window crank in the pictures.

Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, John. Please see our 39-416 operator kit. We believe this should replace the older GU like you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)