SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identifying missing glazing for Alenco window

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking for Snap in Glazing for an alenco window (1990's) - thought it would be easy but looks like there is a ton. Is there an easy way for me to find the glazing I need. The window (and glazing) are gone. - Can I tell by looking at the glazing next to it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Without having the glazing on hand to use for comparison, it will be very hard to find a match. Do you have an identical window elsewhere in the house? If so, it likely uses the same glazing.
A quick learner from USA says:
There is the same window next to it. Is there a way to identify the glazing without pulling the piece out?
thanks for the help btw
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we cannot identify what you have while it's still installed. It's important that we can see the shape of the glazing. We will also need its dimensions.
A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
Thanks you guys are awesome for taking the time to answer people's questions. I do appreciate it.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We're happy to help. As soon as we can see the profile of your glazing we can recommend something. In the meantime, look at our 55-161 for one possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)