SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Identifying replacement part

A home owner from Springfield, NJ says:
Hello,

I see two products that might fit: 15-155 OR 15-192. Please let me know which one is the correct replacement part. I have circulated the part that I need with red color in the pictures that I attached.

Thank you.
Danny
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... could I see a picture of the pivot bar that fits into the shoe? That will help me identify what you have. Thanks!
A home owner from Springfield, NJ says:
Thank you Paul. I have attached pictures of the pivot bar. I also attached additional close-up pictures of the broken part.

Thanks.
Danny
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for sending the photo of the pivot bar. I suspected as much. I think you should consider our 15-155 pivot shoe, but you will need to remove the metal cam of your old shoe and reuse it in the new hardware so that your pivot bar will lock in.
A home owner from Vermont says:
I seem to have the identical parts that Danny has. I just ordered and received 15-192, and find that the plastic has vertical ridges on each side that prevent the shoe from fitting in my window.

I will try to return the 15-192 and get 15-155 instead.

By the way, GREAT customer service on this website. I will definitely remember SWISCO.

Eric
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)