I'm looking for drawer rollers

A home owner from Atlanta, Ga says:
I had this desk powder coated and I did not remove the roller wheels for the drawers. They were 1 in D and 1/4 in thick with about a 3/8 bore I think. Do you have anything that work as a replacement?

Thanks

Ben
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I've received your pictures, but they appear to just be of the desk itself. Is there any way we can see the roller itself? can you also confirm its exact measurements? We have not been able to find anything with those specifications, so seeing what you have may give us a clue as to what may work.
A quick learner from Atlanta, Ga says:
The numbers I got for the rollers are 1 inch or 25.87mm diameter x 1/4 inch or 6.35mm width x 0.38 inch or 9.73mm bore. I did find out it's a Steelcase brand desk.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I'm not sure if we can help supply the original roller you need for your desk. Start by looking at our 10-109 and 33-087 screw, or maybe our 32-039 or 32-096. See if you can adapt any of these rollers to your desk. The sizes are not the one you need, but you might be able to adapt one to work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.